Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My first blog post

Well I decided to start a blog. I always liked to journal as a teenager its cathartic. These are the chronicles of our family. Meet the pack: Wes: Father extrodinaire, Katrina: Super mom, Makinna: Princess of the household and the great manipulator, and Gage: or Gagezilla as we like to call him, leaving a path of destruction in his wake!
Initially I was going to start a blog for our son Gage. You see about a year ago our life took a different path than we had expected. Gage was diagnosed as autistic. But I decided that our whole family is worthy of documentation, although I imagine that autism will dominate my posts as it dominates most of my thoughts these days.
So I guess this blog is to inform our family, friends, and complete strangers about the day to day events of our not so typical lives. Please comment, and let us know you have visited. More to come.....

No comments: