Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Haveing some transition trouble


Gage goes through phases that he doesn't want to go to school. He screams and cries when he gets on the bus. We are going through one of those times right now.
Lately he has been especially attatched to me, screaming when the school bus comes. I don't know why this happens. I can't seem to identify any changes or triggers but it happens.
When he has bad days getting on the bus he often has bad days at school as well. This picture was taken at school by one of the aides. She emailed it to me. I think its kind of cute actually, cause I know this face well.
So I hope this phase soon passes. It always unnerves me to have to send Gage off on the school bus screaming, I just hate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.