Friday, September 7, 2007

"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat with out losing heart." Robert Ingersoll

Today I feel defeated. Its only 12 noon and already I feel like I've had all can take. You see Gage has these phases when he is irritable, and into everything! We are in one of those phases right now.
Makinna has school today and Gage is off all day, as am I. So I thought we would go grocery shopping so we won't have to do it over the weekend. Mistake #1. Gage hates Wal Mart. He literally screamed almost all the way through the entire store. And I mean the kind of screaming that makes people turn their heads and then think to them selves. "What a little brat." But honestly I'm way past caring what other people think. So we finally get out of Wal Mart. I have to go to the bank. Mistake #2. Gage unbuckles himself and I have to stop in the parking lot and get him back in his car seat. So I finally get home and take the groceries up stairs. Mistake #3. When I get back down I find that Gage has found a ball point pen and written all over the leather seats of my car. He proceeds to try to get to his daddy's circular saw and throws a tantrum on the floor because I won't let him have it. I go up stairs to get him some lunch. Mistake #4. I come back down and find that Gage has emptied 7 brand new bottles of water onto the garage floor. I just turned around and walked out, and thought to myself....."At least it wasn't the living room floor"
Like I said its only noon, I just can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds. Please pray for me to keep my sanity until bedtime.

No comments: