Friday, July 11, 2008

More Makinnaism

OK Makinna has been on a role for funny comments lately and I'd like to share two of them with you.

#1
Makinna: "So Mom you know Pluto isn't a planet anymore, so what is it, a moon or something?"
Me: "Um I think I heard somewhere that its a sub-planet"
Makinna: " Oh so like if one of the other planets is sick or takes a day off Pluto can substitute for them"


#2
Makinna received a box full of clothes from Grammy. In the box were two bikini bathing suits (Makinna has never had one before)
Makinna holds up the top to one bathing suit
Makinna: "Mommy this looks like the kind of bathing suit you put your boobies in"
Me:"yup that's what it is"
Makinna:" Well I think Grammy must have made a mistake because I don't have any boobies!"

That girl cracks me up!

No comments: