Saturday, March 29, 2008

Who's dog is this anyway?


Well I think Max has picked his favorite person. He gets along well with everyone. He thinks Gage is another puppy and thinks I'm his mom, and thinks Wes gives the best belly rubs.He follows me everywhere and whines if he can 't get to me. But when it comes time to settle down and snuggle with someone he is definitely Makinna's dog. When she sits on the floor to play in the evening Max always makes his way into her lap. And when its time for bed he thinks he should sleep with her. I've let him get up in her bed while we read stories. He crawls up beside her and lays his head on her pillow and nuzzles her in the neck while we read. Then when its time for her to go to sleep I tell him to come out of the room and he gives me this pathetic look like "but I want to sleep here!!"
As I type this this morning, Makinna is building blocks and Max is chewing on a toy.....with his head in her lap. Makinna definitely has a buddy for life.

No comments: